This new NC benefits from the renowned seaworthy qualities of a Jeanneau and an excellent hull design by Michael Peters, ensuring reliable and secure handling at sea.
From a design standpoint, the interior layout meets all the demands of the NC concept, with maximum level flooring. Life aboard is easy and enjoyable. Designed for living on the water, the NC 37 is open to the exterior. This model is faithful to the spirit of the line, designed for comfortable, easy cruising.
With her modular, L-shaped aft cockpit, which can be adapted into a sundeck (optional), the NC 37 lives up to this expectation. Life on board is comfortable and fun, perfect for families. This new model benefits from the latest innovation in the series: the immense sliding glass door opens fully onto the aft cockpit. The layout has been redesigned so that the galley is also open to the exterior, with a central bar (optional), a true connection between the interior and the exterior.
- Powered by Twin Volvo D3 220HP Diesel Inboard Stern Drives
- Interior woodworks in Walnut
- Trim Level Premiere to include:
* Sink and mirror in the portside toilet compartment
* Indirect lighting of the outside steps
* Indirect lighting in front and portside cabins
* Electrical toilet
* Storage in the engine locker
* Opening hatch in the portside cabin
* Second opening hatch in roof of the front cabin
* Cockpit door 2 leaves with passage door
We may have this boat in stock, please check our website for further information.
MW Marine are an award winning Jeanneau dealer having represented the brand across Australia for over 10 years.