This new NC benefits from the renowned seaworthy qualities of a Jeanneau and an excellent hull design by Michael Peters, ensuring reliable and secure handling at sea.
From a design standpoint, the interior layout meets all the demands of the NC concept, with maximum level flooring. Life aboard is easy and enjoyable. Designed for living on the water, the NC 37 is open to the exterior. This model is faithful to the spirit of the line, designed for comfortable, easy cruising.
With her modular, L-shaped aft cockpit, which can be adapted into a sundeck (optional), the NC 37 lives up to this expectation. Life on board is comfortable and fun, perfect for families. This new model benefits from the latest innovation in the series: the immense sliding glass door opens fully onto the aft cockpit. The layout has been redesigned so that the galley is also open to the exterior, with a central bar (optional), a true connection between the interior and the exterior.
This price includes the following features and upgrades:
- 2 x volvo d4 260hp diesel
- bow thruster
- walnut interior woodworks
- electric sliding roof version
- comfort pack 2020 :
- stern mooring cleats for cross docking
- luxury boccanegra steering wheel
- connector for direct water supply from shore
- bilge storage
- chain counter elec. Control windlass
- electronic pack 2020 raymarine axiom 9 with p79 transducer
- mooring kit
- anchoring kit
- cockpit table
- refrigerator suppl front opening (80 l - 12v)
- double berth in saloon
- teak on the aft platform and cockpit floor
- first antifoul
- drives first antifoul propspeed props
- nsw registration plus signwriting
- safety kit 6 man (6 horseshoe PFD, Offshore flare kit, V Sheet, Torch)
Customise your boat by calling now to discuss your order.
MW Marine are an award winning Jeanneau dealer having represented the brand across Australia for over 10 years. Other local and factory options are available so please contact us for more information however, adding options to a completed boat may incur additional costs.