With the TURISMO 710 model, you can expect top-of-the-line materials and pure Italian design. The TURISMO 710 has all the bells and whistles for an outstanding inshore or offshore leausre boat, and guaranteed quality and reliability.
The TURISMO range is a big success story for Lomac, which has been a world leader of inflatable RIB manufacturing in Italy since 1960.
The boats have a typically Italian design featuring plenty of space on board, created for couples, families or groups of friends looking for cruising comfort combined with high performance when it's needed. Style, versatility, performance and safety, plus extensive personalisation options with dedicated accessories and the choice of many colours.
Lomac's best-of-breed boats are built using advanced resin coating techniques and innovative materials. The method chosen for hull construction is vacuum infusion stratification, recognised as the best solution for fiberglass hulls and used today at top shipyards around the world.
Every Lomac can be built with tubes of any colour and shade, as can the steering console and dashboards, exterior and interior decor, awnings and T-top, seats, inserts and handrails. The options offered for the upholstery, the interior and exterior finishing, and the cushions complement the infinite range of possible combinations.
- drive console with steering system wheel, windshield and inox handrail
- electric panel 6 functions with connection
- helm passenger seat 2 places with integrated teak table
- cushion console and passenger seat
- inox ladder integrated into the platformes
- bilge pump
- inox tank lt. 180 with probe, gas aspirator, solenoid valve and gasoline filter installed
- grpf bow roller with inox anchor lock
- oars or paddle, inflation pump and repair kit
Market leading performance and handling at sea have been recognised by both the press and thousands of customers for over 60 years, as testified by multiple international prizes and awards won by the company and thousands of boats sold world wide.
Contact Flagstaff Marine today.