Description: Sabre Motor Yachts 43 Salon Express Maine USA Built Downeast Style Luxury Cruiser
Announcing the Sabre 43 Salon Express
Sabre Yachts has a long history of success with models between 40 and 45 feet, beginning in 1987 with the first Sabre 42 sailboat. Since that date, Sabre has built more than 660 boats in this size range across fifteen different sail and power models. Today, they add another: the Sabre 43 Salon Express.
Designed as a direct replacement for the recently-retired Sabre 42 Salon Express, the new Sabre 43 draws appreciably from the best points of her older sister while incorporating significant technological innovations and answering some of the frequently-noted needs of boats this size. In addition, owners will appreciate her contemporary approach to Downeast proportions, with sweeping lines and fresh angles contained in a vessel that, nevertheless, remains recognizably a Sabre.
Highlights of this blank-sheet design include a spacious salon with two banks of seating over six feet in length and a half-up galley that incorporates all the amenities of a modern kitchen without wasting precious storage volume. Below deck, a versatile hybrid lounge functions as guest berth, private retreat, or home office, depending on her owners' needs. Her master stateroom is iconic Sabre, featuring an island berth and numerous storage compartments, all in warm American cherry. Finally, an adaptable utility room beneath the salon sole provides space for various supplemental storage and appliance solutions, including a side-by-side washer and dryer, wine cooler, or storage lockers.
Beneath her classic appearance, owners will discover the technology and features of a much larger yacht. The new 43 Salon Express will be the first full-network Sabre below 58-feet. As a result, owners can not only check critical functions and control any circuit on the boat from either the helm MFDs or iPad mini but also control the "mode of operation" or "scene" - setting the lighting and circuit configuration of the boat with the simple touch of a button. Remote access to these components, as well as GPS monitoring, geofencing, trip logging, and NMEA 2000-based alarms, are available via mobile phone through the included Sentinel Telematics feature.
The Sabre 43 Salon Express boasts expansive fixed-glazed windows, sloping deck rails, and a sleek new mast design, all of which contribute to her striking nouveau-vintage silhouette. Described as "the most social Sabre to date, " the arrangement of the Sabre 43 encourages connection through circular seating configurations in the cockpit, salon, and lower lounge. While she remains true to her Downeast heritage, this new model refuses to stint on modernization and innovation, marking a new generation of Sabre yacht design.
The first Sabre 43 Salon Express will be completed in Mid 2022
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design.
- 15° deadrise at the transom, 21° deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/ vinylester resin.
- Bottom, topsides, and transom VIP resinin fused biaxial
E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with moulded-in anti-skid.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rubrail with a stainless-steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK & HARDTOP COMPOSITE
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxia lE-glass with balsa core.
- Moulded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Anchor lockers with slam latches.
- Wide side deck walkways.
- Large L-shape settee in the cockpit.
- Engine room access hatch in the cockpit sole.
- Moulded port & starboard fender storage.
- Port & starboard aft-facing seats.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats: two forward, four midship.
- (2) bollard cleats aft
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flagstaff and socket on the taffrail.
- Burgee staff on the bow pulpit.
- Low Profile hatches w/screens.
- Single-glazed windows in salon.
- Custom stainless-steel opening portlights.
- Teak cap rails.
- Teak cabin-side eyebrow.
- Teak table in the cockpit
- Custom stainless steel "SABRE" logo.
- FRP molded transom door.
- Saltwater washdown system at the bow.
- Kahlenberg single chrome air horn.
- Hinged access door to starboard deck.
- Triple, heavy-duty windshield wipers with multiple speed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the freshwater system.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blowers, and bilge pumps.
- Custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric
- Tri-color helm lights, red, white, & blue.
- NMEA 2000 backbone for electronics installation.
STD VOLVO PROPULSION SYSTEM & ENGINE ROOM
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS-500 with D6 380 hp engines.
- Volvo-Penta Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs, 750mm
- Active Corrosion Protection System (ACP)
- Dynamic Positioning System
- Volvo Autopilot with controls incorporated into helm screen
- Joystick control installedi n Stidd armrest
- Slow speed, singlelever, and cruise contro lsoftware
- Sabre exhaust by-pass system
- Garmin GPS Receiver
- (2) Volvo/Garmin 8617 MFD with separate Garmin SD card reader
- 150A, 12V alternator on each engine.
- Extra 150A, 12V alternator on one engine.
- Engine room ventilation system.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel-coated engine room
- Mylar-faced foam noise barrier
- Twin 216 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor 900 fuel filters.
- (2) 2" Diesel deck fill plates.
- Fuel level indicator at helm.
120/240VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Northern Lights 9kW (M773LW3G) generator.
- 50A 120/240VAC shore power service.
- Isolation transformer for complete boat protection.
- Powered retractable shore cord with 75' cable.
- Automatic transfer between shore and generator.
- Combined inverter-charger, 3000W inverter & 100A charger (charges house battery bank).
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor.
- 240V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 3 zones:
One 12k BTU in the forward cabin,
One 8k BTU in the guest cabin, &
Two combined 10k BTU units in the main salon & helm.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Networked Electrical System.
- Four 6 Volt AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Port & Starboard dedicated AGM engine start batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency engine-battery crossover switch.
- 30A, 3-stage, 3-bank, battery charger (for all start battery banks).
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitoring for each bank.
- HighoutputefficientLEDlightingthrougho uttheboat.
- Marine-grade, UL & ABYC standard wire throughout.
- USB ports at the helm and in each cabin.
- Strip lighting below the upper cabinet in the forward stateroom, in the guest stateroom below the shelf and bulkhead, behind the sink in the head and above the sink in the galley.
- Dimmers in cockpit, main salon, galley, and staterooms
- Fusion Apollo Stereo System with Bluetooth. Controls at helm and cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10" Fusion subwoofer
- Fusion Amplifier
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the guest stateroom aft, below the helm
- Thick wall polyethylene holding tank with 65-gallon capacity
- Freshwater Thetford Tecma MSD in head.
- Deck fitting for land-based pump-out stations.
- Diaphragm waste pump for overboard discharge.
- FRESHWATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 150 gals.
- 11-gallon water heater.
- Variable flow constant water pressure pump.
- Highest quality lead-free water system components.
- Shore water inlet with a filter.
- Transom shower hot and cold.
- Freshwater spigot in the engine room.
- "L" settee to starboard with drawers beneath.
- Straight settee to port.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal.
- 32" HDTV on electric, flip-down ceiling mount.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Mirror polished stainless-steel, counterbalanced, dual-
sliding door to the cockpit.
- Teak & holly cabin sole.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel 2-drawer, all-in-one refrigerator/freezer.
- Two burner induction cooktop.
- Convection microwave with a stainless-steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
- Storage lockers outboard countertop.
- Built-in wastebasket
- Private door to master stateroom with head en suite. - Island berth layout with custom 9" latex mattress and laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under the aft end of the berth.
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard.
- Bureau to port with (3) drawers.
- Outboard berth cabinets with shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Private access from the master stateroom.
- Tile in head and shower sole.
- Solid surface countertop with semi-recessed sink.
- Vanity cabinet below the sink.
- Storage cabinet above vanity with large mirror above.
- Separate shower stall with clear acrylic divider.
- Storage locker outboard of the shower.
- Automatic electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- U-shape settee with table, converts to spacious double berth with 6" foam mattress.
- Borrowed overhead light from main salon.
- Large, double-door hanging locker forward.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers and storage beneath settee & berth.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Pleated blinds on salon windows.
- Drapes on curved aft windows.
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
- Accord shades on all opening ports.
- Clean-agent engine room fire extinguisher system.
- Automatic and manual control of the extinguisher system.
- Fire system auto shutdown of engines, generator, and blowers.
- Portable fire extinguishers in all accommodation spaces.
- Corrosion proof Marelon sea valves.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water sensors with alarm.
- Access via a hatch in the salon sole.
- Multiple supplemental appliance and storage options.
- Seakeeper 6 gyro stabilizer.
- Volvo-Penta IPS600, D6-440mHp.
- Volvo-Penta IPS650, D6-480mHp.
- FreedomLift tender lift and storage system.
- Hydraulic swim platform.
- Power sunroof with sunscreen on the hardtop.
- Cockpit shade system electrically actuated.
- Full-spectrum color underwater lights.
- Central vacuum system.
- Kahlenberg dual or triple horns
- Washer and dryer in utility space.
- Oil change system for engines and generator.
- Teak decking in cockpit and swim platform.
Specifications Subject to Change without Notice Revised: Ju