Like its bigger brother, the Tidewater 280 CC brings fishing to a new level of luxury in a centre console design. There is a simple reason US manufacturers are considered some of the best at these fishing boats and the 280 CC epitomises everything they have become well known for.
This boat is filled with luxury from the well-proportioned helm station to its backlit aluminium carbon fibre dash panel to the wrap around bow seating with flip-out backrests.
This boat also flips between fishing and family so seamlessly that you may even forget which reason you are on the water. There is ample fishing space at the bow or down in the cockpit and the Tidewater 280 CC will make an excellent game fishing platform. There is a bait prep station behind the helm seating and you will have never chased tuna and marlin in such luxury and finery.
The boat can be rigged with a maximum of 600hp and with a fuel capacity of 776 litres you will be able to roam far and wide in search of your target. You could chase gamefish off the barrier reef and then head into a deserted coral cay for lunch and a snorkel. And to do all that you need storage and the 280 CC has ample. There is rod and gear storage, two huge live wells and a fish box so all your needs are met.
The boat is all class with a beautifully upholstered bow seating area, a sun pad directly ahead of the console, and generously accommodating helm seats with elliptical highlights. You can choose your own array of electronics, including a stereo that will entertain your guests onboard and even those on other boats. The hard top is a must for Australian conditions and the lean to/helm seating also doubles as the best rod holder assembly you have ever seen.
- Yamaha 6YC information station
- Optimus electronic power steering
- Sahara Interior
- 2 x 3028 LPH aerator pumps with high speed pickup
- 2 x Bilge Pumps (5678/3785 LPH) with auto float switches
- 3 x 12 volt power sources: stern, leaning post and console
- 6 Pull up cleats (8 inch)
- All access doors are white acrylic
- Backlit dash panel
- Bucket style forward console seating with armrest
- China bowl head with pump out and overboard discharge
- Deluxe leaning post seat with armrest and pull-up bolsters
- Leaning post tackle center with drawers, sink and 113 litre livewell
- Glove box on front of leaning post
- Flush mount transom seat
- Hard top with LED lights (spreader and map)
- LED nav lights
- Molded catch all on top of console and front of leaning post
- Recessed rodracks with toe rail
- Recessed trim tabs with LED indicators
- Recessed windlass with plow anchor, chain and rope
- Sink with shower head inside console
- Tempered glass windshield
- Tension hinges on all lids (no shocks needed)
- T-Top Recessed into console for flushed fit
- Wiring harness with digital voltage sense relay (dual battery swith panel)
- Wrap around bow seating with flip out backrest
- Yacht style helm station with room for 2-15´´ GPS/chart plotters
- LED cockpit lighting
Similar to Grady-White, Pioneer, Sportsman.