INCLUDES CARBON MAST, WATER BALLAST, AND GUARANTEED THRILLS!
Available to view now in Sydney!
Adrenaline in the blood. The latest Judel Vrolijk design is designed to thrill, leaving others in it's wake, the new 30 footer from Dehler has set hearts alight in Europe taking out the coveted European Yacht of the Year (Racing) and now it's your chance to own the very first Down-Under!
The Dehler 30 One Design is an uncompromising double-handed offshore boat designed for maximum performance with the highest possible level of comfort.
Switch from regatta mode to cruising mode in just a few simple steps. Whether it's competing shorthanded in a series or offshore racing, perhaps it's the thrill of fast paced regattas like Airlie Beach Race Week or relaxed sailing in your local twilight with friends. From the very first glance, it becomes clear that the Dehler 30 one design sets a new, uncompromising course.
A well-thought-out package that leaves nothing to be desired and raises the bar in this class of boat. From the Dehler Carbon Cage, carbon mast, bowsprit and twin rudders, to the composite T-keel and the Dehler Stealth Drive - even the standard equipment makes for blistering performance. And that is what it's all about.
Australia's largest importer of European sailing yachts
New South Wales
Sydney Region Bayview NSW
NSW D30 OD
Judel Vrolijk & Co
Dehler Yachts - Germany
33' 10" - 10.30m
Keel / Ballast
T-Keel, GRP fin with lead bulb
Fibreglass/GRP GRP Vacuum infused - with PVC Sandwich core
- Bow: Double berth, foldable with cushion and stowage, with lightweight fabric hull coverings, "bow crashbox", bulkhead
- Saloon: with stowage in seats, could moulded light plywood bench, foldable, mast support aluminium
- Galley: block on stb with washing basin, tap, 1 flame gas stove and integrated cuttingboard.
- Wet space: with manual toilet and stowage on ps.
- Aft berth: with stowage, both sides, with lightweight fabric hull coverings.
- D30 one design companionway with functional stairs and engine box
- Saloon table, folding with aluminium handrail
2 Cabins aft, 1 Forward - Open cabin layout - Racing
Gas Stove - LPG gas system, stowage for 1 bottle
Enclosed Head - Blackwater system (appr. 35 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head
- Manual and electrical bilge pump with control panel
- 12 V electric system with main panel, 12 V USB socket
- Battery set - capacity: Starter and service battery: Li-Io 1 x 90 Ah
- Portable shore power pack (charger 12v)
Mast / Rigging
- Rig, carbon, 1 set of spreaders, deck stepped incl. Rod rigging,
- Aluminium boom
- Twin-rudder with self-aligning bearings
- 2 HARKEN 40.2 STP manual halyard winches
- 2 HARKEN 40.2 STP manual secondary winches
- Composite bowsprit with bobstay and padeye for tacklines
- "3D" genoa barberhauler for jib
- Waterballast, appr. 200 l each side with electric transfer pump (appr. 100 l/min) and valves, overboard discharge