After the outstanding success of the Dehler 38 SQ, the traditional German brand presents its new flagship, the Dehler 46 SQ.
SQ has long stood for Speed and Quality at Dehler, and thus for perfect sailing characteristics and state-of-the-art design. The new Dehler 46 SQ stands out with a new decoration and lighting concept, an intelligent interior layout, as well as high-performance upgrades to the rig and cockpit. That is why the 46 SQ combines pure sailing and comfort in a class of its own.
Australia's largest importer of European sailing yachts
New South Wales
Sydney Region Bayview NSW
45' 9" - 13.95m
Keel / Ballast
Lead - Keel : T-shaped keel (with bulb)
Larger hull windows, extra windows in the coachroof, skylights and a refined LED design create an incomparably bright ambience and offer excellent ventilation.
The port sofa slides electrically up to the starboard seat. This creates a spacious TV or dining lounge for crew and guests
Your ensuite bathroom has a separate shower cubicle with easy-to-clean, high-gloss surfaces. The cleverly designed Hidden Door increases frees up space in the bathroom.
An additional wine cooler, separate chart table, high-quality appliances in the galley from dishwasher to microwave - almost anything is possible.
In the standard version, the Dehler 46 SQ comes with a large double berth in the owner's suite, a single berth in the port cabin and in the saloon with a U-shaped sofa on the starboard and L-shaped sofa on the port side. However, Dehler's flagship also offers original layout options that make intelligent use of space.
Guest cabin options.
For the port cabin, you can alternatively opt for a double bed or two single berths.
The table converts to extra lounging.
The saloon table can be lowered to the level of the sofas, lined with cushions and converted into a lounging area.
More storage space in the cockpit
Considerable storage space has been created on deck. Thanks to huge, deep lockers, the cockpit remains as clear as it was designed by Dehler.
New build standards
Dehler also attaches great importance to the build quality. The bulkheads are predominantly made of composite material, making the structure of the yacht stiffer, more resilient and lighter.
The spacious galley with three-burner hob, oven, double sink and microwave offers everything you need for haute cuisine.
3-burner gas stove,
Manual and electric bilge pump
12 V and 230 V electric system with main panel, 12 V and 230 V socket and 230 V shore power
AGM battery set - capacity: Starter battery: 1 x 90 Ah, service battery: 1 x 160 Ah
- Country Version: EU / AUS Battery charger 35 A
Rig, anodized aluminium, keel stepped incl. : dyform rigging, running rigging, kicker, manual jib flat deck furler,
"Dehler Quick Reefing System",
hydraulic backstay tensioner
- QUANTUM AC5 performance sails - full battened, triradial, main and jib
- Dyneema halyards for main and jib
TOTAL SAIL AREA
standard 116.73 m² / 1,256 sq ft
competition 126.79 m² / 1,365 sq ft
standard 64.10 m² / 690 sq ft
competition 70.52 m² / 759 sq ft
FURLING JIB 105%
standard 52.63 m² / 567 sq ft
competition 56.27 m² / 606 sq ft
competition 150.00 m² / 1,615 sq ft
standard 185.38 m² / 1,995 sq ft
competition 214.00 m² / 2,303 sq ft
standard 120.38 m² / 1,296 sq ft
competition 128.50 m² / 1,383 sq ft
Mast / Rigging
standard I 18.10 m / 59' 5"
J 5.50 m / 18' 1"
P 17.68 m / 58' 0"
E 6.25 m / 20' 6"
competition I 18.90 m / 62' 0"
J 5.50 m / 18' 1"
P 18.70 m / 61' 4"
E 6.55 m / 21' 6"
Rig, anodized aluminium, keel stepped incl. : dyform rigging, running rigging,
GRP deck with antslip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: SignalWhite (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl esterresin with balsa sandwich core.
Cockpit lockers, stern lockers on portand stb, anchor locker at bow.
- Cockpit bottom, gelcoat colour: SignalWhite (RAL 9003)
- Teak on coach roof
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Twin wheel steering system withemergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels withleather cover
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. Stanchions and stainlesssteel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof,
4 retractable mooring cleats, handrails on coach roof
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race manual halyard winches
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race manual secondary winches
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race manual mainsheet winches
- Swimming ladder
Rub rail, aluminium
- LED backlighted design part on the coach roof
- Helmsman footrests, foldable
- Anchor windlass, electrical with automatic fuse
- Composite bowsprit with integrated anchor fitting
- Genoa tracks, incl. Cars, adjustable from cockpit
- German mainsheet system with adjustable traveller
- 6 deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch
- 8 deck coach roof windows - openable, portlights in cockpit sides for aft cabins