The Blue Fin Weekender is everything you would expect from a classic runabout style rig. Its sleek curved windscreen and comfortable seating for up to five people makes it an excellent craft for either the family angler or a group out to enjoy some quality water time.
The weekender is a beauty this 75Hp packs some punch. Plenty of up and go and very practical to accommodate its tasks.
A high end quality build this is not an entry level craft. Operating the Anchor has been highly thought out with access being the focus of use, which means reachable, comfortable, split windshield,, steady footing area.
Comfort is key in this build with a high focus on practicality where the boat offers a lot of deck room and is quite beamy.
The Blue Fin Weekender could easily cater to four anglers, with the bimini down out of the way two could fish up front another couple astern. The inherent stability of the hull, courtesy of prominent underwater strakes and a small spray chine, provides a firm grip in the water for the crew to maneuver about on board.
Main fishing pursuits is the bay, estuary or inpoundments although the full height transom does offer a good sea keeping ability all round.
Blue Fin Weekender is an ideal family craft, it rides and handles well and is stable. The step down in the cockpit means that occupants are assured of ample leg room while seated or standing, and the overall layout makes for relaxed times aboard. Even though it is ideal for the family, it can easily cater for a group of more dedicated or serious anglers.
Standard features Include:
- 3mm Plate sides & bottom - Full pod with extended duck board - Windshield with extended opening - painted with decals
- Carpeted full marine ply floor - fuel resistant under floor flotation - Aluminium fuel tank - Moulded dash board with glove-box
- Sports folding Seats - Raised sports profile deck - large anchor well with lid - LED cockpit lights
- Front rail with bow sprit and roller - Rear rails - Windscreen grab rails - Accessory kit - Stainless steel folding ladder
- Spray chines - Upholstered side pockets - Sports Steering wheel with cable - Plumbed live bait well - Bait board with rod holders
- Fully welded side decks - Transducer brackets - Rod holders - Folding rear lounge with back rest - Rear cleats
- EZIRIDE reverse chine hull
With all above included and 75Hp Honda four stroke, Trailer, 12 months NSW Rego, Turn key sail away packages starting from $40,950
In house finance can be arranged !
Happy Boating : )
New South Wales
Sydney Region Taren Point NSW
15' 9" - 4.80m
Heavy duty single axle braked trailer, V-loader, side skid supports, keel rollers