The Bluefin 5.80 Bow Rider is certain to be well received from boat lovers, thanks to ample useful features matched with high comfort levels. This versatile vessel is an ideal family fishing fun craft and is suited to a host number of water-based pursuits.
Bluefin have come a long way to perfecting the art of its Bowrider having built these boats for over a decade now it shows in the overall design and quality in build.
With large floor space and quite beamy the boat offers comfortable seating areas. The boats layout is competitive with its rivals and looks great and is well thought out and you wouldn't expect anything less from a Bluefin Boat.
The bowrider accommodates for the fisherman offering bait board, live bait well, rod loders and plenty of storage. The hull is versatile and strong and can handle everyday fishing and windy water conditions.
Its a stunning boat, looks fantastic high end finish and is evident as it oozes fun written all over it.
- 3mm Plate sides & bottom - Full pod with extended duck board - Windshield with centered opening - painted with decals
- Carpeted full marine ply floor - fuel resistant under floor flotation - front bow lounge with back rest - Aluminium fuel tank
- Moulded dashboards - Sports folding Seats - large anchor well with lid - LED cockpit lights
- Front rail with bow sprit and roller - Rear rails - Windscreen grab rails - Accessory kit - Stainless steel folding ladder
- Spray chines - Upholstered side pockets - Sports Steering wheel with cable - Plumbed live bait well - Bait board with rod holders
- Fully welded side decks - Transducer brackets - Rod holders - rear lounge box with upholstered lid - Rear cleats
- EZIRIDE reverse chine hull
Overall L 6.02m - Beam 2300mm - Weight 600KG - Max HP 135/150 - Bottom Sheets 3.0/4.0mm - Top Sides 3.0mm - People 6 - Shaft X Long
With all above included and 135Hp Honda fourstroke, Trailer, 12 months NSW Rego, Turn key sail away packages starting from $57,100
In house finance can be arranged !
Happy Boating : )
New South Wales
Sydney Region Taren Point NSW
Family, Leisure, Cruising
19' 0" - 5.80m
Skid side supports, V-Loader, centre keel rollers, braked axle