We are pleased to announce the arrival of the Roughneck range of high performance RIBs to Australia! With race-bred VFI stepped hull design, Dutch shipbuilding expertise, proven commercial applications and custom builds, the Roughneck range will suit the most demanding buyer.
The Roughneck 636 RIB tender is a custom built, high performance, high quality rigid inflatable with a hand laid GRP hull and ORCA Hypalon tubes. Suited for outboards between 90 and 200HP. Fully customisable and expertly crafted, these exceptional centre console RIBs are priced competitively!
Our NEW 636 specification is as follows...
Specified from factory:
- Hull in White Gelcoat, Stepped Hull design, 24' deadrise
- Deck GRP non-skid
- Self-draining cockpit
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
- Anodized aluminium cleat in front and rear
- Storage compartment at the front
- Storage compartment in the console
- Stainless steel bow towing eye
- Stainless steel fuel tank 140L with sensor
- High quality LED navigation lights
- Pre-rigged for batteries
- Large centre console with stainless steel handles and window, flip up forward hatch with large storage compartment.
- Fuel inlet - anodized
- Rugged offshore compass with light
- Hypalon tubes with pressure relief valves
- 6 x grab handles and bow attachment
- Non slip patches and logo
- Electric bilge pump
- 2 x X-Craft "Navy" suspenson seats upholstered in Silvertex Shiitake (Beige)
- Grab handles on tubes with ropes
- Orca Hypalon Artic Grey tubes in Perlage finish
- Orca Black Perlage Non skid patches
- Hull and Console in White Gel Coat
- Upholstered Rear bench seat with storage beneath
- Upholstery in SILVERTEX® Shiitake (Beige)
- Ski Pole/Nav light pole to transom - Black
Upon arrival in Australia the following fit out was completed (Can be customised to purchaser's spec):
- Mercury Verado 200HP V6
- Steering Kit, rigging and engine display
- Electronics to buyer's spec
- Anchor, 5m chain, 50m rope
- Epirb, Flares, Life Jackets
- Marine Flooring Perth EVA Decking
- T-Top bimini by Yuls Customs
- Boat cover
These unrivalled examples of quality craftsmanship and seaworthiness focus on both the leisure and professional market. Roughnecks are used in many applications including:
- Superyacht tenders
- Police and sea rescue operations
- RIB Rallies and racing
- Professional sailing team chase boats (Team Brunel - Volvo Ocean Race)
- Luxury day boating
- Commercial dive platforms
- Passenger and charter use
Extreme strength, endurance and courage are the hallmarks of Roughneck. All models are designed and built to handle rough conditions with speed and comfort.
If you are looking to upgrade your tender or are new to the market, we trust you will love the Roughneck range. Enquire now to receive more information.
Call Tom Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers on
Send an enquiry for price list and spec sheet.
*Suit high end RIB buyers, BRIG, Falcon, Gemini, AB Inflatables, Technohull, Ribco, Naiad, SACS, Highfield, Pirelli, Zodiac buyers. Call us to compare quotes!
Perth Region Oceaneer Marine Brokers - Hillarys
Family, Leisure, In-shore Fishing
20' 10" - 6.36m
Fibreglass/GRP with ORCA Hypalon Tubes
Mercury Verado 200HP V6
Fusion Apollo Sound System optional
Plough Anchor, 5m Chain, 50m Rope
To DOT Requirements
- LED running lights
- Navigation and Stereo to Purchaser's Spec