Survey - AMSA 3B, next due on August 16 2024;. Shaft & out of water survey due on August 16 2026.
Comments: A very well set up multi-fishery vessel that has operated in Bass Strait since its launching in 1986. A proven catcher. During the past 12 months the vessel has undergone a major refit - costing in excess of $250,000.
The following is what owner has undertaken / installed since early 2021:
* New main engine
* ZF gearbox
* auxiliary engine package
* refrigeration system for brine tanks
* rewired wheelhouse and all new led lighting though out
* new electronics including radar/ sat compass/ sat phone/ cel fi phone booster/ new dc computer and 3 new screens/ boat cameras/ elog's,
* re fiberglass decks,
* new keel cooling on main and aux engines,
* hyd motor on power pack, bow roller,
* rams for hyd spreaders,
* dc E/R fans, fridge and TV and probably more that I have missed.
Owner will also consider selling vessel without shark spool and nets.
Price: $270,000 + GST
Regional Region Commercial Marine Broker - Oakley Shipping
Ref No fb462
61' 8" - 18.80m
Cummins N855T 280hp (900 hrs since installed new 12 mth ago)