2008 Leisurecat 9000 Kingfisher Pro, survey due for renewal 2C 6 + 2 (applicable 8 + 2)
Key features to the vessel:
- Extended ¾ length hard top, with shade bimini covering the remainder of the deck
- Hydraulic helm and co-pilot seats
- Excellent electronics, including autopilot, AIS, Simrad NSS Evo and Furuno 585 sounder
- Twin boarding gates with double doors on port side, forward and aft dive ladders
- Expansive deck space
- Vessel presents in good condition
- Includes licensed trailer
- Solar panel with Red arc charger
The Leisurecat's were built in WA in 2008, this vessel performed incredibly well during sea trial (see drone photos), with a 20 knot southerly sea breeze we chopped through the ocean at 30 knots comfortably.
At a fraction of new build costs, extensive electronics, young motors with low hours "Sirenia III" presents a turn-key vessel for a recreational user or commercial operator.
Seller is motivated, make an Offer with Oceaneer Marine Brokers today.
Oceaneer Marine Brokers are Australia's most active commercial and recreational marine brokers, with over 100 vessels listed across Australia.
Lochie - +61 428 945 211
Tom - +61 417 780 566
Matt - +61 499 449 788
Office - +61 892 436 373