A VESSEL FULL OF INNOVATIONS AND WITH A TRULY UNIQUE 360-DEGREE PANORAMIC VIEW FROM THE HELM.
Introducing the Bavaria E34 with enough space for absolutely everything.
Everything is centrally arranged: the lounge, the galley, the helm stand. Everything appears as one and blends together. The same goes for the outside: pass through the big door to the cockpit, which merges with the saloon inside. There's lots of light thanks to numerous electrically operated roof hatches. TRUE DELIGHT - DAY AND NIGHT. A spacious owner's cabin is situated in the bow of the BAVARIA E34. To ensure maximum privacy, each cabin has its own entrance as well as a separate bathroom and toilet - all fitted out with top-grade materials, as you would expect on a BAVARIA yacht.
Including upgraded comfort package, upgraded smart package (GPS / chartplotter, stern thruster, electric inc operating battery, exterior light package, FUSION Marine Audio Package, electric sliding sunroof, larger diesel tank. 1 x Module G for Charter).
All gas removed and converted to 8kw Safiery Sustainable Energy Pack (No generator set needed) ($75,000) containing:
- 9kw Alternator Charger mounted on engine
- 14kwh Lithium Batteries
- 5kw Inverter Charger
- 460w Solar Panels
- Shore Power Connection
- Smart phone app.
Lithium batteries charged by engine mounted generator, solar and shore power.
- All batteries replaced - engine, bow and stern thrusters with new Optima and service battery with Safiery. - December 2021
- Bow and stern thrusters serviced - December 2021
- LED lighting installed in engine room and battery compartment
- Both toilets replaced with top-of-the-line British units
- 12 inch Simrad GPS with Audio and Rear and Docking Cameras connected
- Two video cameras - 1 rear and 1 docking
- Rotational floodlight with console and remote control
- Air Con / Heater
- Electric induction cooktop
- Air Fryer
- Ice Maker (separate plug in unit)
- Electric BBQ - Kenyon (U. S. Made) (cost $2080)
- Stern shower
- Stainless steel rails (Shine Stainless Steel)
- Ultra brand anchor with swivel and console chain counter
- 3 x Aqualuma Gen 4 - 12 series through hull under water lights
- Rear platform on both sides of rear for pontoon boarding
- Antifoul Jotun Seavictor 40 - December 2021
- Prop Speed - December 2021
- Whole of boat polish gel coat - December 2021.
33' 10" - 10.31m
Single Volvo Penta D3 Diesel 110 HP (81 kW) Engine
206 hours from new
1,000 Nautical Miles @ 6 Knots
Bow & Stern Thruster, electric incl. Operating battery (Serviced Dec 21)
SALOON: 2 x Electric sliding sunroof and 2 x openable hatches with blinds, Saloon table manually lowerable, convertible into a lying surface incl. Upholstery, Interior wood colour oak white, Flooring Wenge, Upholstery Comfort Brown, Saloon glass door and glass sliding windows, Glass sliding window on stb and bb, Curtains for saloon glass door and glass sliding windows, Blinds for saloon windows, Blinds on cabin windows, Openable hatch in ceiling, LED ceiling spots, Settee and storage below cabinets, Handholds in saloon and at companionways.
HEADROOM: 2.05 m
2 standard cabins, Two single berths convertible into a double bed in forward cabin, Double berth in aft cabin, Cabinets in foreship and aft cabin, Mattresses fabric "Living" Light Grey, Standard upholstery "comfort" Brown.
LAYOUT: Glass sliding side window, port, Double stainless steel sink, with cover
STORAGE: Stowage space
1 x Cabinet Fridge, 1 x Drink Drawer Fridge
Electric induction cooktop + Air Fryer.
Hot Water Heating
Shower in aftship bathroom
Both toilets replaced with top-of-the-line British units
Air Con / Heater
Camper cover. All covers cleaned Dec 21.
ANCHOR WINCH: Electric Windlass
ANCHOR: Ultra brand anchor with swivel and console chain counter
CHAIN: 50 m x 8 mm
SPOTLIGHT: Rotational floodlight with console and remote control.
1 x Manual (engine room), 3 x Electric (Engine room, Aft ship, and Foreship)
CE Fire Extinguishing System, 3 x fire extinguishers
LIGHTING: LED lighting installed in engine room and battery compartment. 3 x Aqualuma Gen 4 - 12 series through hull under water lights. Exterior light package (3 cockpit lights; 4 sidelights; 2 foreship lights; 2 underwater lights), Light package interior (LED stripes in saloon and cabins; courtesy lights on stairs), Navigation lights (LED).
SHORE POWER: Shore power 230 V
BATTERIES: All batteries replaced - engine, bow and stern thrusters with new Optima and service battery with Safiery (Dec 21).
GPS: 12 inch Simrad GPS with Audio and Rear and Docking Cameras connected
Module G for survey, CE-Certification Category B and C, GL CE-Yacht certification