This 2000 model Boston Whaler Outrage 180 was repowered in 2018 with a brand new Yamaha 200hp four stroke. The new engine has only done 234 hours and provides a comfortable cruise speed of 25 knots and a top speed of around 37 knots when required.
For her size, the Outrage 180 offers plenty of usable deck space and is a versatile boat that is ideal for anything from quick trips out to pull the cray pots to heading offshore chasing some big fish.
Other features of this boat include:
- Recently upgraded electronics with a Garmin GPSMAP 7410xsv GPS and a Garmin GT51 transducer
- Large T-top with 8 rocket launcher rod holders
- 6 additional rod holders to gunwales and leaning post
- Forward and rear LED spreader lights
- Dual underfloor kill tanks
- Live bait well (under rear starboard seat)
- Saltwater deck wash
- Freshwater shower to transom
- Swim ladder
- Generous storage under the helm seat and in the console
- GME 27 MHz marine radio
- Jensen sound system
- Stainless steel prop
- Galvanised dual axle trailer (new in May 2014)
This will not last long on the market at this price so don't hesitate to contact Ryan Polla on 0414 451 665 for more information or to arrange a viewing.