Sister ship just sold by ENSIGN and this one has much lower hours and at the same price.
What would you require to go cruising that's not listed below?
- Good bridge deck clearance.
- Can sit on the sand.
- Very efficient Bruce (Shark Cat) Harris hull design.
- Most economical vessel of its size (8Lph at 8.5 Knots or 1 Litre per mile).
- 2000 nautical mile range.
- Solar panels.
- Gourmet galley.
- Water maker.
- Massive fridge & freezer capacity.
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms.
- Walk around queen master.
- Dual drive stations.
- Good electronics up & down inc. AIS.
- Trac Sat Satellite TV.
- Remote engine controls.
- Dedicated aft fishing station.
- 2 dinghy's and davits cranes / Big one is 4.2m Fibreglass cat.
- Spare anchors & parts.
- Dedicated workshop.
- Luxurious gloss timber & leather fit out.
Just come down from Cairns to the Gold Coast (900 Litres fuel) Ready to go, just need to stock the fridge.