CLB72 - A Born Entertainer, Exuding Warmth and Elegance - As New 2019 Model available now!
Designed for families with a heart for adventure, this 2019 CLB72 proves how beautifully form and function can work together, fusing stunning design with impressive performance. Built upon the combined expertise of naval architect, Howard Apollonio, and leading marine structural engineers, Gurit, this as new vessel pushes the boundaries of marine engineering to achieve an exceptionally lightweight and aesthetically balanced design, without compromising the integrity of its structure.
With classic lines at the exterior, the silhouette of CLB72 is timeless and elegant, while contemporary materials and finishes brings a modern touch to the interior. Plenty of space can be found both indoors and outdoors on the main deck, guests may choose to bask in the sun at the foredeck or beach platform, while those seeking respite from the sun will enjoy a sophisticated interior with a contemporary color palette within the salon. Expansive windows provide uninterrupted 360-degree view all around, bringing the outside in.
Below deck, luxurious accommodations include a full beam master with ensuite bathroom, fully-equipped ensuite VIP stateroom, and 2 more guest cabins, are all found here.
CLB72 features RINA Hull Construction Certificate and CE Proof (Category B). She is built with a resin-infused, composite hull, and a foam-cored monocoque structure. Other advanced features include a gyro stabilization, an active interceptor system, and a CZONE monitoring system. This yacht reaches 30+ knots powered by upgraded twin Volvo IPS 1350 pod drives.
- Stylish 4 cabins & 1 crew quarters accommodation
- Queen Deluxe Master Stateroom with 1 VIP Queen Berth Stateroom & 2 Guest Staterooms
- Interiors by Carmen and Apollonio Naval Architect
- Upgraded Twin VOLVO PENTA IPS1350,735KW (1000HP) @ 2400 RPM
- Two Onan Quiet Generators
- 4,540 litre fuel tank granting long passage cruising capacity
- SEA-FIRE Auto/manual NFD 1800M firefighting system
- Seakeeper 16 Gyro stabilizer system
- High tech composite performance hull capable of speeds of 27 knots
- Huge flybridge with wet bar and Sun Shade Awning
- Free flowing aft lounge to salon with panoramic vistas
- MIELE appliances & VITRIFRIGO fridge/freezer and ice maker
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for accommodation spaces
- Large hydraulic swim platform
- Warranty - Hull Structure - 7 Years
For further information on this superb CLB72, please contact Sydney Marine Brokerage to organise a private consultation.
Sydney Marine Brokerage is the exclusive Australian agent and distributor for Grand Soleil Yachts, Sasga Yachts, CL Yachts the L30 One design Yacht and Smuggler Ribs. In addition to new boat sales, the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage also manage a highly regarded and professional pre-owned brokerage business, selling second hand vessels.
Our head office is located on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater at the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in Newport, we look forward to assisting you in your future boating endeavours.
*Images may contain some optional extras not included in this price, price may vary depending on freight and commissioning charges. The broker takes no responsibility for incorrect vessel specifications provided by vendors and acts only as the broker for any brokerage vessels.