This is a highly maintained, 60 foot coastal passage maker, in great condition!
With twin Cummins diesels, a full hydraulic package including a 500kg lift davit, bow and stern thrusters, anchor windlass and Wesmar Fin stabilisers, this beauty is ready to cruise into summer!
There is a huge flybridge deck, full walk around teak side decks, a very spacious and roomy layout, loads of additional refrigeration and a complete set of covers.
Combining the above with a generous saloon and galley area, a semi-raised pilothouse with dual sliding doors, lower and upper helm stations, three cabins and two bathrooms fully air conditioned and a lazerette that can be used as a crew cabin, this is a motor yacht with exceptional standard features.
Loaded with factory options from new, she has had considerable upgrades added since, which has enhanced her cruising comforts and ability!!!
Here are some of those features and upgrades, starting from the top down...
1) 2- pack painted hard top to prevent oxidisation residue from soiling the flybridge clears.
2) The super structure has had a Ceramic coating applied to limit oxidisation and reduce the need for polishing - simple wash and shammy!!
3) All new Ray Marine Radar, new through hull transducer, 5x brand new Ray Marine Axiom 12inch plotter screens, 2 new P70 autopilot head units, one at each helm with additional wireless remote
4) Brand new "mobile internet at sea" set up, as per the cruise ships, to always have internet available
5) New Strata Glass flybridge clears fitted in 2019
6) Full breezeway covers on fly bridge and around the entire side decks and cockpit
7) All new soft furnishings for external lounges including bow lounge, bow sun cushion for 6 people, fly bridge lounges and a new rear euro awning over the swim platform.
8) New Kenyon grill to Flybridge wet-bar, which also has a fridge and sink.
9) 500kg hydraulic Davit, new motor and new rope - plus a full service in 2019
10) New 100m x 13mm Australian made gal anchor chain with fully serviced hydraulic windlass
11) Internal teak staircase and stainless aft stairs from flybridge to cockpit
12) Full stereo system with new speakers in 2019
13) Brand new dual channel Yacht controller (fitted 2019) for engines and bow and stern thrusters - owner can dock boat with ease on his own
14) Foxtel wired to saloon, helm and master cabin with infrared remote
15) New smart TVs in all rooms
16) 2 x sliding pilothouse doors to lower helm station giving easy access to the side walk-around decks and bow area.
17) The home style galley consists of all Miele appliances, with Convection oven combo, built in coffee machine and even a Miele deep fryer for your fresh catch!!! A dish drawer has also recently been fitted!!!
18) There is an abundance of refrigeration with two slide out fridge draws, an ice maker, a large 120 ltr custom stainless, double door eutectic freezer in the lazerette and a cockpit fridge freezer, which has recently been serviced.
19) The vessel's fresh water capacity is 1000 ltrs and the 120ltr/hr Village Watermaker has recently been overhauled.
20) All batteries were replaced in 2018.
21) There are 6 x new, three colour interchange, underwater lights!!
22) All head linings have been replaced throughout the vessel and a new four seat, ultra-leather covered sofa, has been added to the saloon area. The list is endless.
Maintenance receipts for over $200k spent can be made available to approved potential buyers.
This boat just has it all and more, set up for long self sufficient holidays and cruising....
Don't miss out on what the owner simply refers to as his floating resort!!!
For more detailed information and to arrange a personal inspection, call Andy now on mobile: 0414 782 446 or email to: andy@andydiehmmarine. Com
Brisbane Region Capalaba QLD
Fuhai Yachts China
61' 4" - 18.69m
Fibreglass/GRP Semi-displacement hull design - solid hand layed fibreglass - deep keel
Twin QSM11 670hp
2 x 670
2nd Engine Hrs
35 to 40 lts/hr combined @ 9 knots
8 to 18 knots
Shaft drive with 4 blade bronze propellers
Bow and Stern - Wesmar hydraulic
Fully airconditioned cabins including a mid-ships master with ensuite. The forward VIP guest cabin shares a second bathroom with the port side guest cabin. There is a double bed, head and sink in the lazerette which can also be used as a crew cabin.
The modern home style galley consists of all Miele appliances, with Miele M5080BM Convection oven combo, built in Miele CVA5060 coffee maker and a Miele KM403 deep fryer for your fresh catch!!! A dish drawer has also recently been fitted!!!
There is an abundance of refrigeration with a Norcold upright fridge/freezer in galley, additional two slide out fridge draws, an ice maker, a large 120 ltr custom made stainless double door eutectic freezer in the lazerette and a cockpit fridge freezer, which has recently been serviced.
Bar fridge on flybridge.
Miele convection microwave oven plus Miele 2 burner cooktop and Miele deep fryer.
Seaward 240v electric
Fusion Sound System with additional seperate CD/radios in cabins. 46" flat screen TV in saloon plus 22" TV in each cabin. Sat Dome with Foxtel connectivity to saloon TV
CruiseAir Reverse Cycle
3m Sirocco FRP RIB
Full Breezeway covers for main deck windscreen, side decks and cockpit. Strataglass clears on three sides of flybridge with Breezeway aft cover and Euro awning over swim platform.
60lb Stainless anchor with 100m of Australian galvanised anchor chain and Muir HR 3500 hydraulic anchor windlass.
5 x electric plus 1 x manual
Sea Fire fixed instulation fire system in engine room plus hand held extinguishers throughout.
Dual channel Yacht Controller for gearboxes, thrusters and windlass (new in 2020)
Upgraded Raymarine Axiom Plotter screens x 5 with GPS, Fish Finder and Radar (new 2019)
A very capable long distance coastal passage maker with great features, modern appliances and home style comforts.