Cruisers Yachts 280cxi, Australian delivered and as neat and tidy as you will see! Exceptionally well kept and presenting in excellent condition. She is powered by 2 x Mercuiser 4.3L MPI engines providing a comfortable cruise of 22 knots. On board power is provided by a low hour Kohler generator and she has been optioned with reverse cycle aircond!
Starting with the cockpit, the layout is roomy and functional. The aft cockpit area offers a pair of facing settees, in the shape of a U which provide room for up to five adults. A small table can be inserted for alfresco dining and/or sunset cocktails. The seat cushions are comfortable, and there is sunpad cushions for the foredeck if you feel like some sun. The helm position is comfortable and elevated which gives great visibility whilst underway and there is a nice wide transom door giving acess to the swim platform, whist closed keeps the little ones inside nice and safe.
Down below presents in excellent condition, the colour theme is modern and tasteful with splashes of American cherry timber work and tan vinyl. There is two sleeping areas, the master being forward and the guest sleeping area is huge, larger than you would expect to find on a sports cruiser of this size. The galley includes a refrigerator, microwave oven, a single-burner electric cooktop and a sink with faucet. A solid surface countertop offers decent workspace as well as conceals the sink and cutlery drawer under removable panels. The galley also has several cabinets with ample space for stowing supplies during those long cruises. The head compartment is located to port and is well appointed with an electric pump-out toilet, vanity with sink and faucet
- 4 KVA Kohler generator
- Airconditioning (reverse cycle)
- New carpets in cockpit - December 2020
- New Strataglass clears, new canopy and storm covers - December 2020
- Last anti-foul and prop-speed: August 2021
- New risers and manifolds installed November 2021
- Last professional polish: May 2022, Pro street polishing
- New fire extinguishers and offshore flare kit
- Extended swim platform, stainless steel bar perfect for setting up the bbq on the back, complete with swim ladder
- Gas Magma bbq is included
- Microwave, electric stovetop, fridge, sink with hot/cold tap
- Electric toilet with holding tank
- Convertible dinette, forward v-berth and spacious double berth aft
- Fully enclosed bathroom with a hot and cold shower, toilet and sink
- Upgraded navigation lights (perfect for night driving)
- Clarion stereo
- LED lighting throughout
- 12V and 240V powerpoints (cabin) and 12V DC outlet (cockpit)
- Garmin GPS
- New marine radio installed April 2022
- Blue underwater lights x 3 installed August 2021
- New house batteries installed April 2022
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Daniel Testa | 0402278843 | Mansfield Marine brokers Fremantle
Mansfield Marine are WA's largest New and Used pleasure boat brokers. We proudly represent CARIBBEAN, ROBALO and BENETEAU POWER and SAIL boats in Western Australia. We pride ourselves in offering genuine, qualified, down to earth advice, backed by our vast wealth of experience in boating and the boating industry. We can help you with complete vessel maintenance, shipwrighting, custom fit-outs, driver training, pen rope setup, insurance, insurance repairs and all marine sales. We know boats and we take out the hassle, so you and your family can just go boating!
Interstate transport can be easily arranged.
Please note: All information noted within our listings is presented to the best of our knowledge at the time. Any prospective purchaser is encouraged to verify any specifics on specification or condition of a used vessel by way of a QUALIFIED third party inspector.