Is this the ultimate live aboard / cruiser in this price range? With 3 bedrooms & 2 saloons with the aft saloon ensuited this is as good as it gets.
- Walk around ensuited Queen in full width aft cabin
- Aft cabin has direct access from swim platform - no stairs
- Fwd double cabin also ensuited
- Enclosed ensuited lounge with wet bar + fridge with opening windows
- Enclosed flybridge with hard top & opening windows
- All areas air conditioned (5)
- Dedicated laundry / workshop with washer & dryer
- Proper stairs from swim platform (not ladder)
- Huge galley / dining room / 2nd saloon
- 4 x TV's
- Keel for stability at low speeds
- Low hours on Caterpillar 3196 Diesels
- Recent service
- Near new dinghy RIB with davit crane and swing clips.
This large volume semi-displacement cruiser is ready to go cruise the coast, just bring food.
60' 0" - 18.29m
15' 6" (4.7 m)
5' 5" (1.6 m)
Twin Caterpillar 3196 Diesel 660 HP Engines
2 x 660 HP
Port: 540 hours
2nd Engine Hrs
Starboard: 540 hours
11 Lph per side @ 9.5 Knots
Sidepower Bow Thruster
Northern Lights 20 KVA
3,000 Litres Total (2 x 1,320 Litre Tanks + 360 Litres)
1,000 Litres in Stainless Steel tank
SALOON: Upper & Lower
HEADROOM: 6' 8"
2 x Queen + 1 single. Ensuited walk-around aft cabin plus two forward cabins.
STORAGE: 1 x Walkin wardrobe plus 1 wardrobe.