PRICE REDUCED BY REALISTIC SELLER! CHECK OUT THE INFORMATIVE VIDEO AT THE END OF THE PHOTOS !
Amazing fuel efficient power catamaran (twin 230 hp Yanmar diesels, cruise 16 kts @3000revs using a miserly 55-60 ltrs/hr total delivering a cruising range of 900+ miles at this speed and around 1700 miles at 10 kts cruise) was built by one of the best composite boat builders in Australia, Rob Gilmore of Meridian Marine, right here in S. E. Qld.
"Out There's" advanced design is timeless and this vessel is so well presented that it is often mistaken for a brand new boat.
The 4.3 m RIB Inflatable and 50 hp four stroke outboard are well above the tunnel on the electric davits and is a one man job to launch in minutes.
The cockpit is incredibly spacious as is the flybridge and together can easily accommodate 30 or more revellers.
The updated granite topped galley is up on the starboard side and has new fridge and freezer drawers, four burner gas cooktop/grill and oven, heaps of drawers and storage.
There is a eight seater settee opposite the galley and a air conditioned huge saloon forward that seats eight to ten people.
There is a lower helm station with electronic controls and auto pilot for steering. The wheel has been removed as the owner never used this station.
There is an air conditioned queen cabin aft and twin up and down singleair conditioned cabins forward in each hull with a shared bathroom amidships each with separate shower cubicle.
If you are contemplating a Pacific Island or Kimberlie cruise "Out There" should be on your Radar.
Gold Coast Region Boat Works, Coomera, QLD
* Jutson Design
* Meridian Power Catamarans
55' - 16.76m
Yanmar 4LH-STE new 2010
* 230hp x 2
2nd Engine Hrs
* 640 hrs
50-60 ltrs/hr @16 kts total depending on sea conditions.
* 21 kts
* 16 kts
* CU BZ (Prop Speed applied)
* Mase 8kva
* 4 cabins - 1 x Queen bed cabin aft in each hull, 1 x 2 single bunk cabins forward in each hull
* Ceaser stone bench top
* Fisher & Paykel Dish drawer
* LG Microwave
* Westinghouse Gas / Electric Oven
* Bosch Maxx Classic Washing Machine
* Fisher & Paykel Dualcare Dryer
* Bosch Exhaust Fan / Light
* Lots of cupboards / drawers
* 2 Vitrafrigo fridge drawers in the galley
* 2 front opening fridges on the flybridge
* Top loading freezer in the galley
* 4 burner gas stove
* Marine Hot Water System 50ltrs
* 1 bathroom with separate shower in the centre of each hull
* 2 x Sani-Loo Electric with holding tanks
* Clarion Stereo
* Concealed Sony DVD / Blueray TV on electric raising pedestal in saloon
* 3 x Samsung 54cm Tv's
* Bose Sound Bar below the TV
* marine water cooled integrated A/C
* Aquapro Divemaster 4.3m * Superwinch Model Dinghy Davits
* Honda 50hp
* New flybridge clears
* Full sun covers over cockpit
* Victron Energy Phoenix Multi Plus 3000watt inverter /120amp battery charger
* 3 x AGM House Batteries
* 2 x Start Batteries
* Solar Panels 12v /120w
* 240V Shore Power
* All sleeping cabins, saloon and galley are air conditioned.
* Furuno Navnet Radar / GPS / Satnav / Plotter / Fishfinder
* Raytheon Autopilot ST6000 Plus
* C Maps
* iCOM VHF ICM402
* Plastimo Compass
* Sovereign BBQ concealed under hinged top in the cockpit
* Large storage lockers on the foredeck
* Spacious storage spaces in the cockpit
"Out There" had a complete two pack paint job last year so looks like a new boat from the outside and with the interior upgrade of new floor coverings, new upholstery, bench tops, curtains, refrigeration.
The combination of her timeless design, superb build quality, the recent complete refurbish, incredibly efficient performance that turns rough into smooth and huge range, makes her the natural choice for you if you are contemplating cruising the East Coast, Kimberlie or even the Pacific Islands.
Conveniently located here at The Boatworks for your viewing convenience, Contact us on +61 (0) 7 5502 3124 or Ian Mackenzie - 0419 756 540 or Darryl Wade - 0429 867 913
Email: sales@catamarancompany. Com. Au for more information
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.