BETTER THAN NEW, ONE OF A KIND FIND! Cruise the beautiful Australian coastline in this 2016 delivered vessel which was custom designed and made for her very experienced owner and his family to cruise the whole Australian coast (2090 nm range @9 kts with 10% reserve; 700 nm range @20 kts with 10% reserve) and to be totally self-sufficient producing it's own 240 V power supply from a large waterproof 20 KW Lithium battery bank fed by 1.6 KW of solar cells, topped up automatically by the voltage sensitive 17.5 kva Onan generator.
The teak laid spacious cockpit is fully sun protected by breezeway screens and there is seating for six in a fixed seating area starboard aft.
There is a bathroom to starboard in the cockpit with a wash basin, laundry and separate enclosed shower stall.
On the port side there is a large hinged opening window on gas struts providing seamless access from the galley for the chef to interact with people in the cockpit.
The u- shaped galley to port aft is well equipped with induction burners, dishwasher drawer, instant hot water via a zip system, floor to ceiling two door fridge with large freezer drawer. There are twin sinks and numerous high quality Blum soft close drawers and cupboards.
The saloon is spacious with quality blue leather covered seating for six to eight on two settees.
The owner's air-conditioned island bed stateroom is forward in the port hull with a large bathroom amidships. The starboard hull has a double bed cabin forward and another double amidships.
There is a spiral staircase to stbd, opposite the galley, leading to the enclosed air-conditioned flybridge. This space offers excellent 360 degree visibility, the best electronic equipment on the market, very comfortable helm chairs, a bar fridge and comfortable seating for four to six people. Aft of this on the back deck is the 4.3 m RIB & 50 hp four stroke outboard and the davit to launch it.
Gold Coast, QLD
* McDonald Smith Marine Designers
* MEC Yachts, Gold Coast
50' 6" - 15.38m
QSB 5.9 480 hp
* 485hp x 2
2nd Engine Hrs
* 2090 nm @ 9 kts with 10% reserve; 700nm @ 20 kts with 10% reserve
* Veem 5 blade
* Side Power Bow Thruster 25hp
* Onan 17.5kva 1000hrs
* 800 ltrs
* Owner's queen island bed to port forward
* Two double cabins in starboard hull
* Large bathroom amidships in the port hull
* Another bathroom in the cockpit
* LG dish drawer
* Blum soft closing drawers and pantry
* Staron benchtops (Llke Corian, only better)
* Zip mini boil instant boiling water
* Smeg Combi Oven
* Bosh washer/dryer
* Fisher Paykel 600ltr 2 french door fridge, with icemaker and 140 ltr freezer drawer
* 60ltr bar fridge in flybridge
* 200 ltr 240v Chest freezer
* Three burner induction cooktop
* Bluewater Explorer 140ltr/h
* 50 ltr capacity 240 V system
* 2 x Techma
* Fusion 750 Surround Sound * 3 x Tv's
* Marineair Systems fully ducted airconditioning
* AB ALX14 RIB Hypalon plus separate 2 x 150ltr petrol tanks includes Garmin 406 EPIRB, Garmin VHF radio, life jackets, flares
* Lithium 20kw 2 x 10kw LG RASU power for whole boat
* House Batteries 4 x 265amp 12v Full River Gel Acid
* Victron 12v Battery charger X1 - 7amp, X1 - 80amp
* Sunny Island Inverter
* Solar Panels 1600w
* Zieger & Brown Gas BBQ
* Front & Rear deck wash
* Rod holders - 16 internal, 12 external
Professionally built and designed for an experienced very fussy owner for extended coastal passages in safety and comfort, MarookAtta is beautifully appointed, superbly engineered with stunning finishes and systems that put it head and shoulders above all in the same length and class. This is a thoroughbred with a difference... Innovative ideas, ergonomic ease, absolute comfort and superb finishes that place it amongst the new breed of super high quality catamarans.
If you are considering buying a new aluminium explorer power cat, do yourself a favour and check out this "as new" very impressive vessel...
Contact us on +61 (0) 7 5502 3124 or Ian Mackenzie - 0419 756 540
Email: sales@catamarancompany. Com. Au for more information
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.