This 38 Randell is a classic Western Australian built proven blue water performer.
Repowered with arguably one of the best diesels produced, the Yanmar 6LPA, producing 315 horse power. These engines are the marinised version of the 100 series Landcruiser turbo diesel 4.2 and are widely used in commercial vessels due to their proven reliability and longevity.
This vessel is perfect for entertaining guests cruising the Swan River as well as short or long stays at Rotto. It cruises at 15 knots and will achieve 19 knots under wide open throttle.
It underwent a major refit in 2014 and further major upgrades in 2016 which has modernised this WA classic.
Work Completed in 2014
- Completely repainted inside and out
- New reconditioned 2006 YANMAR 6LPA
- New Plastic Fuel Tanks 400L Total
- New timber and fiberglass rear deck
- New Marlin Board
- New canopy and covers
- Three Solar panels and battery charger
- 190L Three way fridge/freezer installed
- New water tanks
- New 24" diameter 4 blade skewed Mikado Propeller. Cast in ALBC3 bronze, Left Hand Rotation. Class 1 finish.
- Anti Vibration engine mounts
- New Maxwell Anchor Winch with push button controls on bow
Work Completed in 2016
- All fiberglass removed and replaced by professional shipwright around the gunnels and bow.
Work Completed in 2019
- All flybridge clears replaced.
Work Completed in 2021
- Back Deck Repainted
- Side rubbing rail completely rebuilt by professional shipwright
- Slipped and antifouled March 2021
The vessel is solidly constructed from 18mm marine ply with Oregon structural timber's throughout with fibreglass decks.
This vessel presents in very good condition and is excellent buying at this price.
Call us to arrange an inspection today.