ULTIMATE CRUISING/FISHING COMBINATION
Take the day off, pack up you Sea Ray and head for your favourite fishing spot. This 290 Amberjack has the complete rig you need.
Featuring a roomy cockpit with an adaptable layout that offers seating when cruising and clear space when in fishing mode, this vessel presents the best of both worlds.
Handling the offshore conditions extremely well with her deep-V design hull, the 290 Amberjack rides beautifully whether trolling or cruising with the family. Powered by twin MerCruiser 350 Magnum MPI that delivers 300hp to each of her shaftdrive props, she has power to burn!
Featuring both a Kohler 4KVA generator, she lacks nothing when it comes to power for all her on-board equipment.
Although she is a great day-boat for a group, having a double berth in the bow and another underfloor amidships means that overnighting or weekending for a family is both practical and enjoyable. Down below there is a private head with a shower and galley that provides all the necessities for food preparation 'on the go' including single element electric cooktop, microwave and refrigerator.
- Overall Length 31' 4" / 9.55 m
- Beam 10' 6" / 3.20 m
- Draft (Inboards) 35" / 88.9 cm
- Dry Weight 11,300 lbs / 5126 kg
- Fuel Capacity 230 gal / 870.6 L
- Water Capacity 30 gal / 113.6 L
- Holding Tank 28 gal / 106 L
- Dead Rise 21° / 21°
- Twin Raymarine C120W with radar
- VHF Radio
- Kohler Generator
- 12V TV
- Vacuum Flush Toilet w/ Macerator
- Cockpit Floodlights
- Spot Light
- JL Audio Sound System
- Trim Tabs w/ Indicators
- Hot/Cold Shower in Head
- Stainless Steel Rail on Transom
- Fresh coat of antifoul/prop speed
- Rocket Launchers
- 12V Fridge
- Snap in carpets
Recent Service History:
- Antifoul & prop speed - Feb 2022
- Cut & polish - Dec 2022
- Genset serviced - Sept 2021
- New batteries & fresh water pumps - Sept 2021
- New sea water pumps and alternators - April 2021
- New Manifolds and risers - Nov 2019
Contact Davis Marine Brokerage to discuss further.
Disclaimer: Davis Marine Brokerage offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should use qualified surveyors to verify the vessel is suitable for their own purposes. Images depicted in this site listing may contain equipment & components not included in the sale and offering by the vendor.