A beautifully well cared for Australian delivered shaft drive Sea Ray 355 Sundancer. A great platform for entertaining and comfortable and spacious enough to host the family or the extended family.
Powered by Mercruiser 350 Horizon MPI's with shafts, a desirable configuration for ease of maintenance. Drop the throttles and your met with impressive holeshot performance and a speed of 30 knots, ease them back and 25 knots is a comfortable cruise. Like all shaft drive Sundancers of this vintage, the hull features Prop tunnels reducing draft and shaft angle and increasing efficiency and underwater exhaust so there's no raising your voice in the cockpit on a cruise up the river.
Head down the companion way stairs and there is accommodation for 4 people in two cabins and a convertible lounge for an extra berth. To port there is a neat galley with plenty of storage and bench space, all finished off in typical Sea Ray fashion in gloss American cherry. A full stand up shower/ head with a vacuum flush toilet is just aft of the galley and a bow thruster has been added to aid in manoeuvrability
* Twin 350 MAG MPI Horizon Mercruiser shaft drives each with a detailed maintenance history
* Side Power Bow Thruster
* 4kVa Kohler Genset
* Two fridges - Cockpit and in the Galley
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Clarion sound system
* VacuFlush Head with holding tank
* 12v Anchor winch
* Automated Engine Compartment Fire Suppression System
* Raymarine C80 MFD
* Stainless steel marine BBQ with Gas Bottle and mounting bracket to fit to Transom Rail
* Extra large marlin board
* Full cockpit covers
* VHF Radio
* Cockpit Carpet
* Cabin Wall Mounted TV
*The vessel was slipped for anti-foul, anodes and all over polish.
* The boat while slipped had new shafts, props, the shaft seals and cutlass bearing replaced and PropSpeed re- applied.
St Kilda Boat Sales
St Kilda Marina
Phone: (03) 9525 5500
Westside Marine Centre
13/4 Burgess Street