This Seafarer 34' is a strongly built and well maintained motor boat that handles very well at sea or simply crusing the local waterways.
She is comprehensively equipped well al the necessary creature comforts such as:
- Twin helm station (flybridge and saloon)
- Reliable 286 HP Steyr diesel engine (installed new in 2012) giving a 14-knot crusing speed (top around 20 knots).
- Vetus bowthruster to ensure docking is a breeze
- Muir anchor windlass with controls in saloon, flybridge and on the deck.
- Quality electronics including radar, chart plotters at both helms and a TMQ autopilot.
- Radar reflector for 'Coastal waters' cruising.
- New external covers and curtains added recently
- New Parsun outboard with less than 3 hours running time
If you are in the market for a comfortable, well appointed family coast cruiser then please call Matthew Johnston,
to ARRANGE and INSPECTION
Family, Leisure, Cruising
34' - 10.36m
286 hp Steyr Motor installed new in 2012. ZF63A gearbox, raycor fuel filters and serviced regulalry by Hughes Marine.
40 LPH @ 14 knots
Shaft Drive with Propellers
Vetus Bow Thruster
Sheltered cockpit with transom access and high coamings make this area very spacious. A sliding glass door to main saloon with a ladder access off the cockpit to the flybridge.
Tha main saloon enjoys wide companionway, dinette (converts to a bed) with a long settee opposite. Main saloon also has a helm station (starboard) and down a couple of steps to a U shaped galley.
Forward to that is a bathroom (Port) and another settee oppositie (Starboard) with a spacious double bed forward of that.
The whole area is roomy with plenty of light from the big windows.
5-6 including saloon berths
Icebox in galley
Horizon 2--burner gas stove with grill / oven
Yes from the heat ex changer / accumulator tank
Yes - Fully enclosed area (with toilet).
Yes -TMC electric toilet with stainless steel tanks
Sony marine staereo with speakers throughout
Parsun 2.6 HP
12V Muir Anchor Windlass with 30m of 8mm chain, 100m of rope and Manson style plough anchor.
Life ring, V sheet, Seacock emergency plugs plus search light
Yes - 3 X Automatic
12/240v Systems, Shore Power, 3 x Batteries, Inverter and Solar Panels
2 X Lowrance Elite 7 Chirp Chartplotter/Sounder Units (Flybridge and Saloon), Koden MD 2000 Radar, TMQ Series 2000 Autopilot, GME VHF Radio (new), Digitalarm electronic alarm system, Steering compass at each helm station, Ships lock and Barometer.
ABOUT THE SELLER
Boat Sales Tasmania Matthew Johnston
Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania
Marieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay