'Top Notch' is a unique offering built to withstand blue water ocean conditions in comfort! In survey for business purposes but never worked & Set up for fishing but never fished hard 'Top Notch' always maintained to the best standards and on schedule. She is in excellent order ready to cruise, fish or charter. This vessels condition is testament to its owners and its history. Not often do you see this kind of vessel in such good order.
- One owner and tightly held.
- Enclosed air - conditioned flybridge
- Trade a boat Cruiser of the year upon launch (all marketing material from various sources available on request) Full fuel burn stats available.
- In AMSA survey for 2C 8+2 / 1D 20+2 but never worked commercially
- Berthing for 8 in cabin + day beds in saloon and fly
- Twin helm + cockpit controls
- Opposed saloon seating ideal for corporate fishing or entertaining
- Island bed in fore cabin with twin double bunks + saloon berths
- Fully appointed for fishing incl chair, riggers, live tank and electronics.
Top Notch was taken back to Steber Factory in mid 2016 for a loving and complete overhaul where mechanically she was completely brought up to date on all scheduled and periodical maintenance. The vessel was gone thru in great detail and all issues attended to with longevity and reliability in mind. The engine room is near perfectly presented!
The build philosophy of the time and in particular Steber's quality and functionality shines thru. Comfortable and capable! Located at Ensign the Spit.