ABSOLUTE TURN-KEY GEM
Not often does a boat like this come along with an owner that has spared no expense to keep this magnificent 3300 sports cruiser in 10/10 condition supported with $80,000+ in receipts in the past two years alone.
Boasting BRAND NEW engines and sterndrives fitted in 2020 and now with under 100 hours on the clock and freshly serviced you can be assured of low cost and peace of mind boating for a long time to come.
- Fully documented service history and improvements with receipts to support
- New MerCruiser 5.7MAG 300HP engines in October 2020
- New MerCruiser Alpha One sterndrives in October 2020
- Full engine and leg service January 2022
- Anti-fouled September 2021
- MerCruiser Vessel View module fitted in September 2021
- New Lowrance Elite 9FS chartplotter and fish finder fitted in September 2021
- Cockpit seating all newly re-covered and new carpet to match in October 2020
- All new wiring throughout in October 2020
- Four new batteries in March 2022
- Bow thruster
- Flat screen TV
- Electric cooktop
- 3 solar panels
- Bluetooth sound system throughout
Sunrunner sports cruisers are excellent examples of inventive, practical and very well-designed boats, built on the Gold Coast. This 3300 is a stylish, light and bright, and roomy boat in the cabin with an extensive cockpit space and seating and has a large rear swim platform. The engine room is immaculate and with 600HP makes it a very fast sports cruiser that effortlessly gets you up on the plane in seconds and will have you to your destination in no time!
Below decks is a generous forward double berth, there is a practical and roomy galley starboard side and a large lounge port side. The spacious head and shower are behind galley and on the port side there is easy access to a rear cabin with a small lounge and another double berth. Ask for our Specifications and Inventory Sheet on this boat if you would like to know all the details.
She is located at a marina berth, so checking her out is as easy as walking on board but appointments are a must.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don't delay, she will be yours before you know it!
THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel may be required to Check-In using a State Government QR check-in code provided prior to the inspection in accordance with the regulations in effect at the time.