Beneteau Oceanis 361 in excellent condition throughout. "JoJo" is a two cabin version featuring a spacious interior fitted out in cherrywood with private double cabins fore and aft. The main saloon incorporates a "U" shaped galley with electric fridge, ice-chest, gas stove/oven and double sink. Opposite this is a large bathroom with separate shower stall, and forward is the navigation area. Companionway steps lift to give good access to the Volvo 30 hp auxilliary diesel. Externally the teak laid cockpit has huge storage lockers both sides, swim platform access with a lift-out seat behind the helm, stainless BBQ, and central binnacle with fold-away table. Sturdy davits support the Walker Bay 8' tender which has a sailing kit.
Other features include:
- ST4000 auto-pilot
- Dragonfly 7 forward scanning sonar
- Raytheon plotter
- Diesel cabin heating (German)
- Wind instument and tri-data
- Hooker dive compressor/hose
- Cordless electric winch handle
- Lewmar self-tailing sheet/haliard winches
- Safety grab bag and First Aid kit
- 5 sails - radial cut main, spare main, 100% working jib on furler, 140% genoa, gennaker
- Solar panels - 2 x 100 watt (approx)
- Inverter 2000 - 4000 watt
- Auto-Stream variable pitch prop
"JoJo" has just been slipped for annuals which included all new ball valves/through-hull fittings, new prop shaft, polish etc.