These very popular ocean going Brent Martz built cruising yachts have proven to be reliable, safe and excellent ocean passagmakers since their introduction to the Australian market in the eighties. The design is timeless, and Brent Matrtz's pursuit of excellence with build quality makes these yachts an absolute pleasure to own and "Jet Lag" is no exception. Exceptionally well equipped with Spectra Watermaker, Wind generator, heaps of Solar, Davits, newish RIB inflatable and outboard, full clears around the cockpit, Standing Rigging three years old, Raymarine electronics package and the list goes on.....
Sure, there is superficial water staining in veneer panels at eye level but easily fixed by gloss white painting these flat panels which will make the cabin feel more spacious, and yes there is some sanding of worn varnish on some trims, easily done and very satisfying when completed but the timber furniture is high quality solid teak.
Her owner's have done the following since purchase two years ago:
* Replaced the PSS dripless shaft seal installed by Dave's Props Speed PTY LTD
* Had the Cutlass bearing replaced By Dave's Props Speed PTY LTD
* Had the Rudder rebuilt by Shipwrights QLD at Redlands city Marina
* Had all the through hulls replaced and sea cocks serviced / replaced by Shipwrights QLD
* Had the Spectra Water maker serviced and put in storage with Glycol by Electech Marine
* Had the 3.5 Tohatsu outboard fully serviced in March 2022
* 3 coats of Jotun Sea guardian antifoul November 2020
* Diver every 6 weeks inspect, clean, last done 30-03-22
Owner's are so impressed with this B Roberts design that they are Upgrading to the big sister, a Roberts 45 offshore.