Weighing only 4 tons, professionally built by Jeff Schionning in end grain balsa/epoxy and has a very sought after 850mm under bridgedeck clearance for ocean cruising.
2012 major refit by Craig Schionning included new composite prodder, new tramps, bows and sterns extended to 11.65 m, new sails, new engines and new electronics as well as a complete new 16m Allyacht Spars rig and whole boat two pack painted.
There is a protected central elevated steering station, two queen cabins forward and a double stbd aft. Bathroom is port aft and has the luxury of a hot shower.
Cruise laminate furling Screecher, furling genoa, furling storm jib for shorthanded sailing. The full batten cruise laminate main is effortlessly raised using the high torque electric winch handle.
Owner reports that the boat will sail in excess of wind speed in light airs and easily at wind speed in medium airs. It is set up for short handed sailing around the world.... In the fast lane.
Gold Coast Region Coomera QLD
Leisure, Cruising, Live Aboard
38' 3" - 11.65m
Composite foam / epoxy
2012 high thrust extra long shaft 9.9 hp with three blade props in retractable pods inside the bridge deck
2x Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
1x 120 ltr S. S tank ; 6 x 20ltr plastic fuel drums
350 ltrs built in (new through hull fittings for toilet pick up and galley, SMT water & deck wash)
* 2 x queen cabins fwd
* 1 x double aft stbd
* Down in stbd hull
* Single sink with drain board
* Plenty of storage
120 ltr Danfoss top loading very efficient fridge freezer
Force 10 two burner oven and grill ( 2014)
New Duo Etto Mark 2 electric water heater 12v / 240v
Bathroom port aft with shower and head
New TMC electric head (Sani-Loo treatment tank & 60L holding tank fitted)
* Fusion marine Stereo/CD, iPod dock, 6 speakers
* LCD 22" HD TV
High tech efficient fans in each cabin
Bluefin Aluminium 2.55 mtrs
15 hp Yamaha 2014
* 45lb CQR +100m 8mm shortlink chain
* Lewmar 12 v chain / rope gypsy anchor winch
* Aluminium Fortress +10m x8mm chain x 50m x Nylon rope
* Parachute anchor with all the fitting
* Para drogue with chain and rope
* 8 life jackets
* Coastal flares
* 1 x EPIRB (ship) 1x personal EPIRB
* Double bottom so if boat holed below cabin sole no water can enter
* 4 x 1 kg CO2
* 4 x 100 watt solar panels
* 2 x 64 watt solar panels
* 4x 6v = 440 amp hrs Trojan gold cart deep cycle
* 60 amp battery charger never used as solar panels more than keep up with demand
* Wind Generator (Silent Wind)15 amps in 20 kts wind
* 2000 watt Inverter Prosine true sinewave
* Kick Ass Pure sinewave inverter
* Mast head anchor light comes on automatically as has a light sensor, also fitted with a strobe
* RM Axiom Pro 9"Navonics Charts / Radar
* RM Speed / Depth / Wind
* AIS stand alone receiver also shows on Plotter
* VHF Radio GME
* HF Receiver not fitted
* Raymarine heavy duty rotary drive Auto pilot with fluxgate compass and Gyro
* 2012 doyle Cruise laminate Profurl Screecher is reefable
* 2012 C/L furling Genoa with foam luff pads to maintain shape when reefed
* 2012 C/L furling Staysail
* 2012 Doyle F/B Cruise Laminate Main with blocks on each reef point at leech
* Asymetrical Spinnaker in a sock
Mast / Rigging
* 2012 x 16 m All Yacht Spars double spreader rig
* Three reefing lines and outhaul come to clutches and winch at mast on each side of mast
* Electric winch handle
* Anderson S. S 46 x 2 primaries
* Anderson S. S. 46x 2 for screecher
* Anderson S. S. Traveller
* Mainsheet is on a 4:1 block system, if can't pull in by hand then time to reef
Current original owner has sailed single handed to Northern Territory, Tassie (Circumnavigated), across to NZ, Tonga, Fiji, New Caledonia, Cairns plus around 30 times up and down the east coast.
Sails at wind speed + in light airs.
The major refit in 2012 has further enhanced this fine vessel's sailing performance as well as comfort aboard with the extra headroom in the saloon, extended brow over the cockpit for excellent weather protection and her exceptional sailing performance is 100% thrill every time you go sailing.
In exceptional condition and seriously for sale due to medical issues, "Endorphin" is conveniently located on the hardstand in our sales area here at The Boat Works for your viewing convenience.
CONTACT US here at our waterfront office opposite the Cafe Restaurant at the Boat Works Coomera, Queensland to discuss your interest in "Endorphin". Phone Aaron Boucher
or our office
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the deatils of this vessel in good faith but can not guarantee or warrant the accurance of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject prior to sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.