This extremely well maintained & successful 2011 built IRC racer/ cruiser, came out of the blocks and won the Division 2 IRC in the 2012 Hobart race.
- 2017 Won the IRC Corinthian outright in the Sydney Hobart race.
- 2019 finished a close 2nd in her class in the 2019 Sydney Hobart- race easily beating many well campaigned race yachts.
The Sydney 43 GTS from the drawing board of well respected English designer Jason Ker who has an enviable race record for designing race winning yachts.
OCL is a perfect all round Performance cruiser/racer that will get up & plane in excess of 20 knots downwind yet still sail well to her IRC rating at close to 8 knots upwind.
- Easily sailed short handed.
- Asymmetrical Spinnakers.
- Comfortable, well maintained interior with workable galley.
- Well laid out Navigation station.
- Twin Wheel steering.
- Hall Spar High modulus Carbon Rig, boom & hinging bowsprit.
- Carbon composite chainplates.
- Hydraulic mast jacking & Screw base fitting gives ready rig adjustments prior to race start.
- Flush through hull fittings & seacocks.
- Extensive Spectra/ Dynema Running rigging package.
- Extensive North Sail inventory.
- Full B& G Race electronics complete with 4 X Maxi displays & 2 FFD displays on Bulkhead give all the necessary information required to make sound tactical decisions.
- B&G Autopilot with stabilized compass is ideal when you are short handed.
Please call Ron Jacobs on 0414 407 051 for further information & to arrange an inspection.