A spectacular vessel in fantastic condition cosmetically and mechanically.
Fully rebuilt (2 years ago) custom fishing boat, including all wiring, trailer, all electrics and fittings. She was originally a 22ft vessel with a inboard, now she sits at 25ft overall with the pod and duck boards. Every single bit of space has been utilised, two underfloor kill tanks (7ft long and 300ltr each) fully insulated, large foward esky box (approx 500ltr) and under helm underfloor esky (80ltr). This particular vessel has a abundance of great deck space and a open V Berth for overnight stays.
The hull was built by International Marine who owns Pride, Bertram and Caribbean. Therefore the hull is a Caribbean mould used by Pride, as is the larger Haines Hunters.
With a overhead canopy fixed cover to protect you from the elements outside. These renowned hulls a fisherman's dream, they are recognised for innovation, strength and built quality.
If needed I can email full photos and videos of the rebuild available on request.
For further information or a inspection feel free to contact Jessica Rounce on 0420211054 at Romans's Boat Brokerage.
* Under seat tool tray and more storage below.
* Plentiful and deep storage deck, cab, and under birth storage.
* 100ltr of fresh water in a foward tank. Also has 80ltr live bait tank on the transom.
* 300w solar panels on hard top - smart solar cont
* 3 brand new batteries ( 2 x start, 1 x house) linked by VSR.
* 10 rod rocket launcher
* Spare stainless merc venagnce prop
* Auto bilge and manual (electric)7
* Fresh water pump
* Deck wash
* GME VHF
* Extremely comfortable ergonomically seat on a removeable swivel slide
* Led light strip under funnel, led down lights with remote and rear led floodlights
* Comes with plenty of spares for boat and trailer
* Extra photos & videos of the rebuild available on request.
Feel free to contact Jessica Rounce on 0420211054 at Romans's Boat Brokerage.
Romana's Boat Brokerage offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.