CLB72 - A Born Entertainer, Exuding Warmth and Elegance
Designed for families with a heart for adventure, CLB72 proves how beautifully form and function can work together, fusing stunning design with impressive performance. Built upon the combined expertise of naval architect, Howard Apollonio, and leading marine structural engineers, Gurit, CLB72 pushes the boundaries of marine engineering to achieve an exceptionally lightweight and aesthetically balanced design, without compromising the integrity of its structure.
With classic lines at the exterior, the silhouette of CLB72 is timeless and elegant, while contemporary materials and finishes brings a modern touch to the interior. Plenty of space can be found both indoors and outdoors on the main deck, guests may choose to bask in the sun at the foredeck or beach platform, while those seeking respite from the sun will enjoy a sophisticated interior with a contemporary colour palette within the salon. Expansive windows provide uninterrupted 360-degree view all around, bringing the outside in.
Below deck, luxurious accommodations include a full beam master with ensuite bathroom, fully-equipped ensuite VIP stateroom, and 2 more guest cabins, are all found here.
CLB72 features a RINA Hull Construction Certificate or CE Proof Category B Certificate. She is built with a resin-infused, composite hull, and a
foam-cored monocoque structure. This yacht reaches 27 knots powered by twin Volvo IPS 1050 pod drives.
- Stylish 4 cabins & 1 crew quarters accommodation
- Queen Deluxe Master Stateroom with 1 VIP Queen Berth Stateroom & 2 Guest Staterooms
- Interiors by Carmen and Apollonio Naval Architect
- Twin VOLVO IPS1050,800 HP @ 2300 RPM with Upgrade Optional VOLVO IPS 1350 propulsion package
- Two KOHLER 24kW Generators, Autoparallel
- 4,540 litre fuel tank granting long passage cruising capacity
- SEA-FIRE Auto/manual NFD 1800M firefighting system
- Optional electrical hydraulic bow thruster & stabilizer system
- High tech composite performance hull capable of speeds of 27 knots
- RINA Hull Construction Certificate or CE Proof Category B Certificate
- Huge flybridge with wet bar, sun lounges & optional sun roof
- Free flowing aft lounge to salon with panoramic vistas
- BOSCH appliances & VITRIFRIGO fridge/freezer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for accommodation spaces
- Large hydraulic swim platform & and many optional extras
- Warranty - Hull Structure - 10 Years, Components and Equipment - 2 Years
- CZONE monitoring system
For further information on CLB72 please contact Sydney Marine Brokerage to organise a private consultation.
Sydney Marine Brokerage is the exclusive Australian agent and distributor for Grand Soleil Yachts, Sasga Yachts, CL Yachts the L30 One design Yacht and Smuggler Ribs. In addition to new boat sales, the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage also manage a highly regarded and professional pre-owned brokerage business, selling second hand vessels.
Our head office is located on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater at the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in Newport, we look forward to assisting you in your future boating endeavours.
*Images may contain some optional extras not included in this price, price may vary depending on freight and commissioning charges. The broker takes no responsibility for incorrect vessel specifications provided by vendors and acts only as the broker for any brokerage vessels.