CLX96 - THE MOTOR YACHT, REINVENTED.
Created in collaboration with international designer Jozeph Forakis, the 29.5 metre CLX96 is the flagship of the new X Series, and exemplifies CL Yachts' core values of innovation, style and luxury.
With excellence in both exterior and interior design, she has already received widespread recognition and critical acclaim for her revolutionary
features, winning a GOOD DESIGN Award, the Bronze A'Design Award, and the International Yacht and Aviation Award 2021.
With her striking double reverse-angle deckhouse, and rugged, adventurous proportions with plumb bow, CLX96 offers a variety of cleverly
designed areas for relaxing and entertaining. A 4 stateroom layout with full beam Master and VIP cabins is accompanied by unique outdoor areas Piazza Del Sole and Terrazza Portoghese. In addition to this, sun lovers will take notice of the Sky Lounge with convertible Pilothouse featuring aft and side opening windows, transforming this area from fully open to weather tight and opening it up to the Sky Deck aft. The salon has trifold doors delivering al fresco dining as well.
Like most disruptive ideas, the journey of creating CLX96 began with a clear vision emboldened by passion: to embody CL Yachts' innate love of adventure, our acute connection with modern explorers, and an inherent desire to push luxury into uncharted waters. The result is a departure from the traditional motor yacht - a creation born from fresh eyes, new thinking, and smart design.
This envelope-breaking yacht is now available for Australian "Explorers and Adventurers". CLX96 offers the ultimate marine adventure vessel
whether navigating the Kimberley's, exploring the Reef, or simply hanging with friends and family on The Bay, The Harbour, Pittwater or the
Islands. Wherever your destination, explore in Uncharted Luxury aboard your CLX96.
Who will be first in Australia to go where no other has gone in such luxury?
DESIGN -BUILT TO EXPLORE
- Italian designed by Jozeph Forakis with a rugged silhouette, reverse angled house and plumb bow.
- Spectacular interiors, state-of-the-art & premium materials combined to create modern and timeless aesthetic.
- Optimized functionality and smart layout maximize space & offers more social spaces than typically seen in similar size vessels
- Every area, inside and out, expertly designed for connection, ease and relaxation.
TECHNOLOGY - THE FUTURE OF BOATING, TODAY
- Gyro and fin stabilization for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Resin-infused, composite hull, coupled with a foam-cored monocoque structure using carbon fibre and fibreglass fabrics throughout for weight savings and added strength.
- Stonework and furniture are weight-optimized, with stone painstakingly thinned and backed by rigid composite materials, & furniture pieces made using light weight honeycomb.
PERFORMANCE-CAPABLE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- Hull design by acclaimed naval architect Earl Alfaro, working with leading marine structural engineer Albert Horsmon.
- Impressive cruising fuel consumption rate with twin CAT C32 1,900hp engines that can power the boat to 24-25 knots at full load with a cruising speed of 22 knots at 2,000 rpm.
- Painstaking attention to weight savings throughout the build ensures efficient performance & a smooth, comfortable ride that delivers capabilities beyond typical of a vessel this size.
SAFETY - THE CONFIDENCE TO GO FURTHER
- Smart engineering built on a floating framework, the interior of the vessel is separated from the hull and support members, minimizing vibration.
- Integrating tankage in the hull, increases the boat's rigidity & a double-bottomed safety zone is created.
- CLX96 also features a RINA Hull Construction Certificate.
WORLD CLASS INCLUSIONS
- ENGINES Twin CATERPILLAR C32 ACERT, 1,900 bhp each.
- GENERATORS Twin KOHLER 45kW (50 Hz) / 53kW (60 Hz).
- CABINS 4 + 2 Crew.
- BERTHS 8 + 4 Crew.
- HEAD COMPARTMENTS 5 + 1 Crew.
- WARRANTY - Hull Structure - 10 years; Components and Equipment-2 years.
- Two MAXWELL VWC 4000 (hydraulic) windlasses.
- CZONE monitoring and alarm system.
- Two GLENDINNING Cablemaster shore power cable retrieval systems.
- 220vAC reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning (except engine room).
- SIDEPOWER hydraulic bow thruster & SIDEPOWER underway fin stabilizer system.
- OPTIMUS power steering system.
- AQUALOY 22 or equal propeller shafts, stainless steel rudder blades & Nibral propeller shaft struts.
- Nibral propellers, 5 blade, class S, dynamically balanced.
- BOSCH oven, microwave, cook top & dishwasher.
- SUBZERO standing fridge/freezers & drawer fridge/freezers & U-LINE champagne cooler.
- Wet bar, swim deck & Z-Lift boarding platform.
For further information on CLX96 please contact Sydney Marine Brokerage to organise a private consultation.
Sydney Marine Brokerage is the exclusive Australian agent and distributor for Grand Soleil Yachts, Sasga Yachts, CL Yachts the L30 One design Yacht and Smuggler Ribs. In addition to new boat sales, the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage also manage a highly regarded and professional pre-owned brokerage business, selling second hand vessels.
Our head office is located on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater at the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in Newport, we look forward to assisting you in your future boating endeavours.
*Images may contain some optional extras not included in this price, price may vary depending on freight and commissioning charges. The broker takes no responsibility for incorrect vessel specifications provided by vendors and acts only as the broker for any brokerage vessels.